- Your privacy is of utmost importance to us.We use reasonable standards and procedures to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information provided by you.
Services provided by us require you to register yourself with us by providing your personal details such as username,email address, gender.
We want you to be aware of the information we collect, how it will be used and how you can protect your privacy.
- Information collection and use
- When you use our services, we collect information such as operating system version, screen resolution, browser to improve our current services and user experience.
- We record and store log details to provide better services to you and to comply with legal requests. When you use our services, our servers automatically record details such as your IP address, webpages you visited, location, cookies, common account identifiers. We store log details for 3 months or as required by law after which it will be deleted from our servers.
- We may also place some cookies on your computer each time you visit our site.Cookies are small identifiers that are sent from webserver and stored in your computer hard drive. Cookies are used to identify the user behaviour on our site.You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings.
- When we share your information
- We do not share your personal information with anyone unless it is mandatory for us to do so due to any of the following circumstances:
- Your consent: We will share your personal information with others only if you have given your express consent to do so.
- Legal requirement: If legal body or government agencies mandated under the law requires us to share your sensitive personal information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation then we will share your personal information without obtaining prior consent from you in order to comply with the law applicable in the country.
- Rights and properties: To protect yosigpower rights or property or safety of our users.
- Prevention of fraud:To prevent address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Enforcement of terms of service:To enforce terms of service against any violations.
- We strive to protect yosigpower and its users from unauthorized access or modification or destruction of any information that we possess. We review our information security policies and take sufficient technical and physical standards or procedures to safeguard the storage of the information in compliance with the applicable law.